Wednesday, October 26, 2011

First Blog Post Ever!!!




Ok everyone (or anyone who happens to read this which may not be anybody), this is Morgan posting the FIRST BLOG POST EVER!!! for Memory Pizza Photography. Memory Pizza Photography is a business that my mom and I started a few years ago, but it didn't officially become Memory Pizza until last year. I have followed my mom around as she was shooting weddings, senior portraits, etc. for at least 5 years, but I didn't actually pick up my camera until last year and I fell in love. We love what we do and that is what makes for such wonderful pictures! We shoot weddings, engagements, senior portraits, families, children, babies, etc! Here is a small sample of our work...if you want to get in touch with us send us an email @ memorypizzaphotography@gmail.com or a call @ 256-405-7533















No comments:

Post a Comment